Submitted by enzo on Wed, 02/22/2012 - 08:44
Today I will share with you how to install Drupanium.
1. What is Drupanium?
- A set of working examples to communicate Drupal 7 or 6 with Titanium Studio.
- A distribution working with the right modules, the right versions and the right patches so you can eliminate all the extra variables and focus on your app.
- A debug module for PHP that will help you understand and test several aspects of Services and Drupal so you’re always 100% sure that the ‘server’ is working.
- Hundreds of lines of documentation, in PHP and JS so you can understand every step.
- The source code of an app that you can compile and it will work.
- The starting point so you can create your first app right away.
Drupanium is not:
- An out of the box app that you can change the name, build and send to the app store.
2. How install Drupanium?
You must have in your system Drush and Drush Make installed. Also you have to create a DB to be used by drupamiun
Download with Drush Make:
#drush make https://raw.github.com/lelizondo/makes/master/drupanium.make drupanium
Install Drupanium with Drush:
#drush site-install drupanium_installer --account-name=admin --account-pass=admin --db-url=mysql://drupanium_user:drupanium_pass7@localhost/drupanium_db