The position is the starting point for so many people processes, including but not limited to: recruitment and selection; performance management; reward management and else in a multicultural team of more than 35 people located in 9 countries, all of them working remote.
The Head of Capabilities will build and oversee all aspects of our People function in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You will have influential connections and expertise to move from a strategic partner to an employee advocate to a change mentor, depending on the moment’s situational needs.
Reporting to the CEO, you will develop and implement the capabilities strategy and its programs in support of short and long term business goals with the overall aim of increasing our business relationship with our partners.
With a passion for results, you will have the ability to build and maintain a high performing organization, and an understanding of best practices in a world of fast paced change, especially with organization development and technologies.
WHAT THE POSITION INVOLVES
- Track and monitor projects across different partners and clients.
- Maintain an open channel with all company collaborators to oversee any future issues with allocations and bookings.
- Maintain a very close relationship with our partners / clients in order to identify ways we can potentially improve our engagement with them.
- Manage team allocations and make sure everyone stays busy.
- Improve and suggest improvements to processes across multiple departments.
- Monitor / Analyze OpenAir and Unify People in order to review resources allocations, bookings and timesheets.